Sunday, June 16, 2024

Fascia cut and ceiling tile painted

I was able to get back down before bedtime and I got the fascia cut and painted the carved ceiling tile this evening.  I do believe I'm ready for the base scenery this time?

I know I have one small area that needs some attention before I get too far.  It's the area where the railroad dump will be, near Ruston.  I need to apply some plaster then carve it to make it look like an eroded hill, but I can work on that later. 

It's a little hard to see in the images, but the slope between the outer track and fascia drops about 5/8", it's not much but it should make a difference when it's covered in weeds and Kudzu.









2 comments:

  1. How did you add the striping to the fascia? Pin-stripping tape, or masking and painting the lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painted it black and then masked for the lines and painted them.

      Delete