It's been a few months since my last post, but I've been busy with photography and chores around the house. However the other day when it was raining I got around to digging out all of my train and modeling magazines that I've been holding onto for the 30+ years. Probably close to 500 of them. Once I kept the few that I wanted (20 or so) the rest went to the recycle container.
I know this doesn't have much to pertain the layout or modeling, but it's something I've been wanting to do for a few years and figured it was a good place to start.
Once I get that area cleaned up, I will be rearranging a few more things so I have a little more room. Then I'll start clearing off the layout and trying to get things running again.
I think the first project is to finish the two locos I started to prep for painting just before the remodel began. After that, I may try to tackle revamping the staging yard. Plan to strip all the track off and start over with a much smaller yard.
In the meantime here are some pics for proof that I actually got something accomplished.
I really do want to be running trains again...