Monday, November 8, 2021

Applying the weeds between the tracks

As I was adding more weedy patches to yard, I thought I'd shoot a quick video.  It's nothing that probably hasn't been seen a 1000 times already on YouTube, but I had my phone handy.

If you look closely you can see a silver machine screw that's bouncing around inside the bottom of the hopper, I added it to help keep the grass from clumping up.  

What you can't see is the window screen that I added to the lid.



The molded plastic screen in the lid of the WS Static King is kind of coarse and when using the 2mm & 4mm grasses they can fall through pretty easily. The piece of screen mesh reduces the flow of the grass and the screw in the hopper helps keep the grass broke up and just gives you a bit better control.










No comments:

Post a Comment