Friday, March 15, 2024

GP40 #4711

GP40  #4711 is now on the roster.

As done before, I followed the same process that I did for the #1201 & #389. It'll be nice to have some more RED mixed in with the collection of Maroon units.  Before these and the one GP35, I had a couple of SD40-2's, a U30C and a U25B.  

My roster and yard is starting to look more like a Rock Island engine facility in the late 70's...






The pair


And the Trio



Though I made some good progress over the last couple years adding to my roster, I am far from being done.  I still have the GP7/9's (which will have multiple paint schemes.)  I still want to add several schemes to my fleet of GP40's, U25B's.  Then a couple more U30C's and at least one more GP18.  
So that should keep me busy for awhile?






No comments:

Post a Comment