Last night I finally got the #1337 finished up and added it to the roster.
A week before the 15th Ops session I was in the process of wrapping it up and applying the number boards. A buddy texted me asking what I was upto, so I snapped a couple of pics of the half applied number boards. He replied "I hate to tell you this, but the proto pic has black numberboards and white number"
So I stopped right there and ordered a new set of Shell Scale decals for black number boards. They arrived Friday afternoon. I didn't have enough time to get them on before the session, but I did get them on that night.
All in all I'm pretty happy the way it turned out.
And the group shot.
I do have one more GP18 that I was planning to do in the Blue and White, but after finding out that there were only two GP18's that wore the Blue (they were actually GP18M's) which looked more like GP9's, so I passed doing one up. Since this last one is in the maroon with white stripes scheme, I may just weather it as it is because I did find a couple pics of this scheme that was dated in 1979. So it will be close enough for me. But that'll be for another time.
With this being the last Bench Project and the Ops session behind me, it's time to get back to the layout.