Made some good progress today. Labored on Labor Day.
I finished getting the cars staged and tabbed.
I got all the extra cars moved off the layout.
I re-typed some of the Train Instruction sheets and added the new industries.
Removed some of the passenger cars from the two Mail trains and added a few extra TOFC's.
Then I started making a few pipe loads for the flat cars that will serve Ozark Irrigation.
A few years ago I picked up a slug styrene round and square tubing from a seller on eBay called kdarr70. He sells a lot of different types of styrene in bulk a lot cheaper than you can buy it from Evergreen or Plastruct.