Thursday, August 13, 2026

Tree line created by Gemini AI

I think I'm going to like doing this?  They actually came out better than I would have thought, the actual printing that is.

In a way, they kind of look a little overpowering, but I think it's because I'm so use to seeing just a blue backdrop for several years?

I'll try to explain the process of how I created the trees, from conception and design to the actual gluing onto the backdrop in the next post.

In the meantime here a few shots of how they turned out.  The first shot is the left end of the yard where it joins the main layout.

There are seven unique 11-1/4" wide sections that make up the long backdrop.  I used 2 more 11-1/4" sections for the angled backdrop (with the water tower), of which one of them I trimmed to fit.


The left end.


The right end.


The angled section on the right end.


To clarify, the building and water tower were both embedded into each print with the tree line that they reside behind as a single image.  









1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing it in person. Really looking forward to seeing the next post as to the 'how.'

    ReplyDelete