I made good progress today despite having a few minor setback this morning. I got started around 9am this morning gathering up the parts for each cabinet and preparing them for assembly, then getting the tools lined up.
The first cabinet I started with was a drawer stack.
Then the upper cabinet that goes directly above it.
By lunchtime I had six of the cabinets assembled, stacked and drying.
After lunch I got the last two cabinet assembled, the two biggest ones. The sink upper [which is upside down]
And the sink base which is freshly clamped and drying.
I might try to go back over tonight and get the nail strips added in and then flush routered and fill the nail holes so that I can get them sanded and stained on Sunday. But I don't know, the couch feel pretty good right now...